Your "Amazing Grace" Guide is in your inbox!
Now, before you run off,
how would you like your Hymn Study to be even easier?
Finally, a FULL Hymn Study -- with 10 hymns -- in a simple, easy-to-use
Online Course format!
A pdf curriculum can work great for teaching your children a lesson, but it gets to be a hassle when you have to continually click links to take you here and there.
No one has time for that.
Now, you can get my "Great Hymns of the Faith" Online Course with TEN hymns and all the awesome content right there without clicking around the internet!
Join over 500 happy customers . . .
When You Purchase Right Now:
45% off ~ Limited Time Offer!
What Hymns Will You Learn With Your Kids?
Fairest Lord Jesus
It is Well With My Soul
A Mighty Fortress is our God
Be Thou My Vision
The Old Rugged Cross
Holy Holy Holy
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
What fun and educational things will you do with each hymn?
Listen, Sing, Color, Write, Watch, and Learn!
Whether your purpose is to study hymns as part of your Charlotte Mason curriculum, Morning Basket time, to grow in your personal faith, family worship time, or simply as another genre for music appreciation, this is the course for you!
Learn to Sing in 4 Parts
Gena Mayo and her son Ben Mayo have recorded the Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass parts for every hymn Just listen and sing along!
Young Children, too!
Three types of copywork (regular, dotted, and cursive) are included for each hymn, along with an original coloring page designed by Gena's daughter!
Grow in Your Faith
A devotional written by a prominent Christian homeschool blogger is included with each hymn, along with a Bible Study!
Okay, this all sounds great, but will it really work for you?
Here's how you can add "Great Hymns of the Faith" to your homeschool starting tomorrow!
Listen to the Song
Print out the lyrics for each child and listen to a recording of the song (right there in the course)!
Learn the "Story Behind the Song"
Read it aloud or listen to a video--it's all there for you!
Start learning one of the voice parts, singing along with Gena or Ben. The sheet music and videos are right there!
"We love the hymns and my kids love singing, but I can’t! I make up songs all the time....but that’s not the same. I’m so excited!"
Easy to navigate!
"I glanced around at the program yesterday. Thank you for making it easy to navigate!"
Well laid out!
"Very thankful for this course. We have had loose plans in the past to do hymn studies and never got around to it. This course looks so well laid out and easy to follow. Thank you!"
When You Purchase Right Now:
45% off ~ Limited Time Offer!
Here is what you'll find in the "Great Hymns of the Faith" Online Course:
"Great Hymns of the Faith" is perfect for all ages because such a variety of activities are included.
For each hymn you find:
- The Lyrics
- 4-5 Videos of various versions
- Information about the composer
- The Story behind the song
- PDF of all verses in 4-part harmony
- Videos of Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass so you can learn the parts and sing it in 4-part harmony with your family, co-op, or other group (recorded by Gena and her oldest son)
- A Music Lesson that relates to each hymn
- Copywork of the lyrics
- An original coloring page for each hymn (designed by Gena's oldest daughter)
- A devotional that mom or dad can read to the family that relates to the hymn
- A Bible Study to do along-side learning the hymn. The Scripture is provided in three Bible versions, as well as a variety of Bible Study methods to choose from.
The ten accompanying music lesson topics are:
- The Pentatonic Scale
- Hymn Tunes
- Hymn Meters
- Congregational Singing with a "first voice lesson" video
- Notation Software
- Celtic Harp
- Time Signatures
- The Organ
- Musical Quotations by Charles Ives
- Shape Notes
The devotionals were written by these fabulous Christian homeschool moms:
- Kathy Gossen of Cornerstone Confessions
- Anne Marie of Future Flying Saucers
- Melanie Wilson of Psycho With Six
- Stacy Farrell of Homeschool Adventure
- Ana Willis of They Call Me Blessed
- Tauna Meyer of Proverbial Homemaker
- Danika Cooley of Thinking Kids
Don't miss this opportunity to get 45% off!
The online course is yours forever. Use now or use later--it's your choice! But the 45% off is only available for you right now.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why should we take time to study music in our homeschool?
Throughout history educators have recognized the importance of music for developing a student's mind, just like math and foreign languages do. It expands their horizons and understanding of cultures and history. Music encourages perseverance and attention to detail and excellence. I could go on and on, but I'll stop for now.
- Why should we do a Hymn Study?
The lyrics of hymns are full of rich doctrine and, if you are a Christian it's a great way to grow in your faith. Singing hymns is a wonderful way to practice singing and join in a group activity with others.
- What ages is "Great Hymns of the Faith" best for?
"Great Hymns of the Faith" online course was written so that it could be used by the entire family. Young children will love listening to the various versions, coloring the included coloring pages, and doing the copywork of the lyrics. Older children will love learning about the "story behind the song" and doing the included music lesson (about a concept or instrument), teens and adults will love learning to sing the hymn in 4-part harmony, as well as the reading the devotionals and doing the Bible studies.
- Can I do this course if I don't know how to read music?
Yes! You can learn to sing the hymns "by rote." Just listen to the included videos and follow along with the included lyrics sheets (words of the hymn).
- Is this course going to teach my child how to sing?
It can if that's your desire! My son Ben and I have had years of voice lessons, and we sing each hymn for you. Follow along with the videos and learn to sing them, too!
- Is this course going to teach my child to play an instrument?
No, I do not teach how to play an instrument in this course. The sheet music is included, however, if you already play an instrument such as piano or violin.
- How many hymns will we study?
There are ten hymns included in "Great Hymns of the Faith" online course:
Amazing Grace, Fairest Lord Jesus, It is Well With My Soul, A Mighty Fortress is our God, Blessed Assurance, Be Thou My Vision, The Old Rugged Cross, Holy Holy Holy, Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing, and What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
- Do you include the lyrics to the hymns?
Yes, lyric (word) sheets are included.
- Do you include sheet music for the hymns?
Yes, 4-part sheet music (like you'd see in a hymnal) are included, as well as the four voice parts (soprano, alto, tenor, and bass) separated for each of the ten hymns.
- Do you include a piano accompaniment for each hymn?
This is coming soon and will be added to the course when ready.
- How long will I have access to the course?
You have lifetime access to "Great Hymns of the Faith" after purchasing.
- What device do I have to use to view the course?
You can view the course with any device that has an internet connection (phone, computer, tablet, laptop, smart TV).
- Do I need an internet connection to view the course?
You will for some things, such as to watch the videos. The printables can be downloaded and viewed later without internet, however.
- What course platform do you use?
I use Teachable, which is extremely user-friendly and reliable.
- How do I get my course?
You will receive an email after purchasing which will lead you directly to it
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
There is a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- Do you have a website where I can learn more about adding easy ways to include music in my homeschool?
Yes! Head to MusicinOurHomeschool.com.
30-Day Money-Back, No Questions Asked Guarantee!
You are fully protected by our 30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason at all, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase, and our helpful support staff will promptly issue a refund.