Our newest mini-course is only $10 thru 5/24!
Today is the Big Launch Day of my new website Music in Our Homeschool.
To celebrate we will have “31 Days of Music in Our Homeschool!”
31 Days of Music in Our Homeschool
I’m so excited to share 2 things with you:
- Each day of January will contain a new post- 31 Days of Music in Our Homeschool- dedicated to bringing you a new resource or tip to help you include music in your homeschool!
- We have a Totally Awesome “Music in Our Homeschool” Giveaway featuring 13 products and worth over $500! Come back tomorrow when the Giveaway goes live. (It’s my birthday and the gift is for you!)
See below for the 31 Days of Music in Our Homeschool posts which will be coming this month:
- 31 Days of “Music in Our Homeschool” Landing Page (It’s the post you’re reading.)
- The “Music in Our Homeschool” Website Launch Giveaway- worth over $500!
- “But I Can’t Teach My Child Music!” by Marcia Washburn (Beethoven Who?)
- Can You Name That Classical Tune? by Amy Schorr
- Unit Study for Seussical the Musical Jr. by Gena Mayo
- A Letter to a Parent from a Music Teacher by Amy Paxton
- 6 Ways You CAN Incorporate Music in Your Homeschool Today by Kathy Gossen
- And the music never happened. . . until Enrichment Studies! by Erica Johns
- Add to Your Music Studies: Famous Composer Notebooking Pages by Gena Mayo
- Free Online Piano Lessons from Hoffman Academy by Joseph Hoffman
- 21 Lessons in 20th Century American Music Appreciation by Gena Mayo
- 6 MORE Tips for Starting Private Music Lessons by Gena Mayo
- Monthly Series on Composers with Free Printable Packs by Annette Breedlove
- How to Experience Music as a Normal Part of Life by Diana Waring
- Study 26 Composers in a Year with “A Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers” by Gena Mayo
- The BEST Music Games and Apps (Part 1) by Jerry Berger
- Easter Hymn Study with Not Consumed by Gena Mayo
- Top 10 Musicals to Watch With Younger Kids by Gena Mayo
- An Easy DIY Felt Music Staff to Practice Note Names by Gena Mayo
- Music is Like Calculus by Michael Mayo
- Why and How to do “Music and Movement” With Your Preschoolers by Gena Mayo
- KinderBach online piano and preschool music lessons by Gena Mayo
- HomeschoolPiano for on-your-own piano lessons by Gena Mayo
- Should You MAKE Your Child Practice an Instrument? by Melanie Wilson
- What are SQUILT Music Lessons?: Super Quiet UnInterrupted Listening Time by Gena Mayo
- What Music Looks Like in Our Home by Lena Marsh
- Music Freebies from I Choose Joy! by Gena Mayo
- Music With Nancy: Great Songs to Teach Young Children by Nancy Kopman
- Music For Little Learners Hands-On Resources by Gena Mayo
- Talent to Treasure: Transform Your Musical Skills into Extra Income by Marcia Washburn
- How to Help Your Homeschool Student be Successful With Piano Lessons by Susie Kolterman
WOW! I am so impressed and super excited about your site and the 31 days topics. I really appreciate the vast age range you cover- I have them all. The subjects look so fun and are specific enough to teach without the children becoming overwhelmed. My children and I are in love with your site. We can’t wait to see more!
Thank you, Marissa! I really do want to cover materials and lessons for all ages. 🙂
You new site looks GREAT! And I’m excited about your series, too. 🙂
Thanks so much!
Trena Balakrishnan says
Looks like a great series. FYI… you never finished linking up the last 4 posts.