I’m really excited to share with you today how and why to get all the music products from the Build Your Bundle Sale!
The 2019 Build Your Bundle Sale is May 15-22! See the Insider Tips to Ace the 2019 Build Your Bundle Homeschool Curriculum Sale here!
First, let me tell you who will benefit from this incredible sale from Build Your Bundle which contains 234 products up to 96% off!
- Music Educators
- Parents and Grandparents
Why purchase from this sale?
- Curriculum providers have offered their products/curriculum/resources at a HUGE discount to join in with others and bless you!
- These are yours forever. Buy now, use later!
- They are perfect for using to teach music (all grade levels) at a homeschool co-op, school, or at home.
How to get all the digital music products:
- Using the Build Your Own Bundle feature, you build one bundle that has 10 products in it that are regularly $19.99 and less. Then, you’ll build another bundle that has 5 products in it that are regularly over $19.99. You’ll get 13 music products (plus 2 extras) for less than $80!
Pick 10 for $39
- Maestro Classics Casey at the Bat (
- Lapbook for Maestro Classics Casey at the Bat (
- Maestro Classics Carnival of the Animals (
- Maestro Classics The Soldier’s Tale (
- Maestro Classics My Name is Handel: The Story of Water Music (
- Lapbook for Maestro Classics My Name is Handel: The Story of Water Music (
- Baroque and Classical Composers collection (
- Girls of American History: Life in the USA in the 1960’s – Melody unit study (
- your pick
- your pick
(See this PDF: BYO-19-and-Under for a list of all products that are $19.99 and under.)
Pick Any 5 for $39
- Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical Period online course (
- 25 Lessons in 20th Century European & South American Music Appreciation (
- Composer Quotes for Copywork set (
- 15-Minute Music Lessons for Elementary online course (
- Hymn Unit Study and Copywork set (
That’s $268.80+ worth of products for only $78!
Save even more!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)