Do these phrases evoke happy memories for you?
“Then there was one green speckled frog.”
The "Fine Arts in Our Homeschool Plus" high school membership experience is launching Sept. 1-7! Get all the details and the launch bonuses by clicking here!
“One fell off and bumped his head.”
“My fair lady.”
“Your eyes, your ears, your mouth, your nose.”
These are all songs all preschoolers should know!
10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know
If you love those songs, or if you have no idea what they are, then you need the newest online course from Learn.MusicinOurHomeschool.com!
It’s launching Thursday, October 24, 2019 with 40% off special launch pricing. Get 10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know here!
“I’m Not Musical!”
I hear it all the time. Moms want to do music with their kids or give their kids a music education, but they don’t feel they have the skills.
Do you have a sweet preschooler at home? Are you struggling with teaching songs to him or her? There are a lot of songs out there. Do you know the best ones to teach your preschooler?
My newest music course is here to help you! 10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know online course includes 10 great songs, with lyric sheets and videos, so it will be a breeze to learn them and teach them to your kids.
Not Just Songs
10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know provides you with weeks, or even months, of ideas to do musical activities with your early childhood students. And, it doesn’t just include songs.
You’ll also find
- 26 alphabet sheets with musical instruments or topics (such as music notes, jazz, and yodeling) to color and write the letters. Video links are provided to learn more about the instrument or musical topic.
- 28 pages to color music notes and symbols and practice cutting them out.
You and your little one will love it!
What Songs are Included?
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Down by the Station
- Five Little Monkeys
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- London Bridge
When to Use Songs All Preschoolers Should Know course:
In other words, when should you sing these songs or do the fun included activities?
- Rainy days (unless you want to sing in the rain!)
- Snow days (when it’s too cold to go outside)
- Heat index days (when it’s too hot to go outside)
- Morning time
- Bath time
- Chore/Clean-up time
- In the car
- At Grandma’s
- Leave a comment with more ideas!
Where to Use Songs All Preschoolers Should Know course:
- Sunday School
- Homeschool Co-op
- Grandma’s house
- With Babysitter
(Giveaway is completed.)
Enter to win on the Rafflecopter app below.
- There will be 3 winners!
- All 3 will receive lifetime access to the new course 10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know.
- One will be the Grand Prize winner who will also receive a Preschool Music Pack.
- The Preschool Music Pack includes items for musical fun at home: a scarf for dancing or movement, instruments (rhythm sticks, egg shaker, sand blocks, and jingle), and two books: Five Little Monkeys and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
The Grand Prize winner must live in the continental U.S.; the other winners may live anywhere.
The giveaway is open from Monday morning 10/21/19 through Wednesday night 10/23/19.