Click here for FREE music lessons:
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Limited Time Offer: “Get 3 for the Price of 2”
There are some great homeschooling books, kids books, kids activities, etc. included! Click here and search for what you’re looking for.
Amazon Prime Day July 12-13, 2022!
Amazon Prime Day 2022 has been announced, and it will officially be happening on July 12th and 13th!
Get ready for TWO entire days of deals — running from 12 a.m. PT on Tuesday, July 12th through 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday, July 13th.
Amazon is promising these deals to be as good as or even better than Black Friday deals! So get ready for two days of crazy good deals and an opportunity to start some early Christmas shopping!!
Do you have Amazon Prime? If you’re like me, you resisted for a couple of years but finally caved in and are so glad you did! Now, I don’t have to wait until I put $35 worth of qualifying products in my Amazon cart in order to get free shipping. 🙂 And I’ve totally been enjoying watching movies and Downton Abbey on Amazon Prime Video. But I didn’t realize I’d be getting a bonus: Amazon Prime Music! I’ve discovered that it’s a very useful service for homeschools. Today I’ll share with you 15 Ways to Use Amazon Prime Music in Your Homeschool.
Amazon Music Unlimited special deal. I just signed up to get 3 Months for free! Unlimited access to any song, on-demand, always ad-free, hands-free with Alexa, cancel anytime. I really like their ready-made playlist categories like “Family & Fun,” “Work, Study, & Reading,” “Workout,” and “Classical.” (Limited offer. For Prime members who are new Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. If this deal is no longer available, see what other deals they have.)
There are 3 things I love about Amazon Prime Music. They have ready-made playlists, they have tons of choices, and it’s all included in the Amazon Prime annual fee. If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member yet, you can try it for free for 30 days. 🙂
15 Ways to Use Amazon Prime Music in Your Homeschool
- Choose a composer to study and listen to a playlist of his works. (Search “Johann Sebastian Bach, George Gershwin, Richard Wagner, or any other composer.)
- Choose an instrument to study and listen to a playlist. (Search Relaxing Classical Piano, Relaxing Classical Cello, or any other instrument.)
- Choose a workout playlist for P.E. time. (Search 90s Pop Workout or Christian Workout Hits.)
- Pick a decade that you are studying in history and listen to music of that time. (Search 50 Great ’80s Songs, ’50’s Country Classics, ’40s Jazz and Swing Time, or 50 Great ’60s Rock Songs.)
- Play relaxation music when your child (or you) is having a stressful school day. (Search Relaxing Classical Music or Stress-free Life.)
- Play lullabies or quiet classical music to relax baby or toddler when working with older kids. (Search Classical Dreamtime, Putting the Baby to Bed, or Nature Sounds for Sleep.)
- Have a preschool music and movement time. (Search Preschool Music and Movement or Playdate with Toddlers.)
- Use a Worship music playlist to sing along with or listen to during Bible Time. (Search Worship Music.)
- Use music for your preschool lesson time. (Search Lessons for the Kids or 123, ABC for Kids)
- Choose a genre to study like Jazz or Opera. (Search Kid-friendly Jazz, 50 Great Classic Jazz Songs, Great Opera Arias, or Great Operas 1607-1935.)
- Use music to help you focus better on your schoolwork. (Search Classical for Studying or Classical for Focus.)
- Have a fun music lesson time with “The Piano Guys and More.” or “An Intro to Classical Music.”
- Study Musical Theater. (Search 50 Great Musical Numbers or Classic Showtunes.)
- Find a playlist for the holiday you’re celebrating. (Search Celtic Music for St. Patrick’s Day, Cozy Country Christmas, or Christian Christmas Music.)
- For a higher level music class, compare the Requiems of Mozart, Verdi, Berlioz, Brahms, and more with the playlist called “Requiems.”
Join Amazon Prime Music – The Only Music Streaming Service with Free 2-day Shipping
– 30-day Free Trial
Do you have any other suggestions for using Amazon Prime Music in your homeschool? Please share in the comments!
Great Speakers to listen to Amazon Prime Music in Your Homeschool
Here is my all-time favorite Bluetooth speaker that will make using Amazon Prime Music in your homeschool a breeze: UE Megaboom
Or, get the Amazon Tap: Alexa-enabled Bluetooth Speaker