I’m so excited to share with you about one of the most beautiful Christmas songs ever written: “In the Bleak Midwinter.” The composer was Gustav Holst and poet-lyricist was Christina Rossetti. You can see a free online music appreciation lesson on it at My Joy-Filled Life where you can
- Learn about the composer and poet
- Read the lyrics
- See 3 different versions of the song to listen to
- Get a writing assignment idea you can use with your kids
And get a FREE “In the Bleak Midwinter” 6-page Music Appreciation Printable Pack from I Choose Joy! that contains
- a composer notebooking page
- a drawing page
- 2 copywork pages
- 2 listening notebooking pages.
By the way, if you like this 15-Minute Music Lesson, you’ll LOVE the 15-Minute Music Lessons online online course. Use coupon code LISTEN to get it 50% off: Only $10 for 15 separate lessons (includes printables)!