Christmas is such a special season, and I know that music is one of the reasons! It helps us understand the reason for the season, and to connect with others with the spirit of giving and generosity. I’m thrilled to say that Christmas Carols Made Easy, the final level of the Singing Made Easy beginning singing courses, is ready to be used this holiday season. Read on to see how to get it for a great discount!
Click here for FREE music lessons:
Head back here to get the coupon code
to get it for only $25 from Oct. 17-23, 2021!
Christmas Carols Made Easy
If you’ve been wanting to learn to sing with your kids and use the fun music of Christmas to do it, here’s your chance!
This course has something for ALL ages.
The launch of the brand new course is from October 17 – 23, 2021.
It’s 30% off; save $12 for lifetime access!
Even if you haven’t done any of Singing Made Easy yet, you can start right in with Christmas Carols Made Easy!
How to use Christmas Carols Made Easy:
There are 11 songs for ages 9 and up, and each lesson includes the song in
- Sheet music
- Vocal demonstration audio
- Vocal demonstration video
- Instrument accompaniment audio
- Coloring sheets
Additional resources include two vocal warm-ups in audio and six in video!
Bonus resources in Christmas Carols Made include:
Not only do you get the above 11 Christmas songs and vocal warm-ups to help you learn to sing better, you will also get the following as bonuses!
- 5 Christmas songs from Singing Made Easy Levels 1-5 with sheet music, audios, and videos. The Level 1 song is for ages 3 and up!
- Christmas Song Lyric Sheets for 14 of the most popular Christmas carols and songs. I love these for sing-alongs at Christmas parties or to go out Christmas caroling.
- “Twelve Days of Christmas” pages (12 in full color and 12 in black and white so kids can color them). These are great for ages 3 and up. My kids used to LOVE to use these sheets when we’d sing the “Twelve Days of Christmas” with a group at a party.
- “Twelve Days of Christmas” Sing-Along video with Gena and her daughter! Sing with us in the comfort of your own home!
There’s so much. Where to start?
Just pick a song and start learning it! It’s ok to skip around; there is no need to start with the first song.
There are so many songs included, you probably won’t do all in one Christmas season. Come back to this course again and again in the future. You have lifetime access to it.
Free Sample Lesson from Christmas Carols Made Easy
Get sheet music, video, and audio tracks!
Listen to “The Holly and the Ivy” here:
Some special features of the Christmas Made Easy program:
- There are songs for a wide variety of skill levels and ages.
- Some songs (but not all) include harmony parts, so you’ll want to find a partner or a group to sing with.
- There are some songs in foreign languages: two in Spanish, one in German, one in Italian, and two in French!
What Christmas songs will you learn?
- Kling, Glöckchen (Ring, Little Bells), Germany (in German)
- King Jesus Hath a Garden, Holland
- The Son of Mary (El Noi de la Mare), Catalonian Carol, Spain
- Campana Sobre Campana (Bells over Bethlehem) Andalucian Carol, Spain (in Spanish)
- Song of the Wise Men, Puerto Rico
- The Holly and the Ivy, England’Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow, America
- Il est né, le divin Enfant (He is Born, the Holy Child), France (in French)
- Un Flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle (Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella), France (in French)
- What Child is This? England
- Ding Dong! Merrily on High, France
Bonus Songs from Singing Made Easy Levels 1-5
- Level 1: I Saw Three Ships
- Level 2: O Come, Little Children
- Level 3: Sleep, O Holy Child of Mine (in Italian)
- Level 4: Fum, Fum, Fum (Catalonian) (in Spanish)
- Level 5: Virgin’s Slumber Song
Plus, “The Twelve Days of Christmas!”
So, head over and get Christmas Carols Made Easy for 30% off before Saturday, October 23!