Click here for FREE music lessons:
Believe me, I know how hard it is for a homeschool mom to fit everything in. There is never enough time in the day! And, yes, math and reading and history and science come first. But, you don’t have to neglect music. You CAN do Music in Your Homeschool with the Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course.
What is in the Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course?
You’ll find one or two free lessons from every course offered at Learn.MusicinOurHomeschool.com.
Specifically, you have these lessons to do with your students:
- Instruments of the Middle Ages from “Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical Era for High School”
- George Frideric Handel from “Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical Era for High School”
- Gilbert and Sullivan from “Music of the Romantic Era for High School”
- Antonín Dvořák and Henry T. Burleigh from “Music of the Romantic Era for High School”
- Blues and Jazz from “20th Century Music Appreciation for High School”
- Music for Thanksgiving from “Music Lessons for Holidays and Special Days for Elementary”
- Lesson #1 from “10 Weeks of Shakespeare ~ An Introductory Course for 7th-12th Grades”
- Music for Marriage from “Music Playlists for Homemakers”
- Renaissance Music from “100 Delightful Classical Music Pieces” Mini-Course for All Ages!
- Amazing Grace from “Great Hymms of the Faith” online course for all ages.
- Kentucky from “State Songs of the 50 U.S. States”
- The Nutcracker from “Music for Christmas” course
Be sure to head over to gain access to the Sampler Music Appreciation Mini-Course now!