The "Fine Arts in Our Homeschool Plus" high school membership experience is launching Sept. 1-7! Get all the details and the launch bonuses by clicking here!
Today is the first day of spring! I’m so excited to be hearing the birds singing, calling, and tweeting again. Listening to birds is a pastime for me. I love to be able to identify birds that I hear outside. I have another fun and easy 15-Minute Music Lesson Freebie for you today that’s all about Birds in Classical Music. Specifically, you’ll study “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens.
By the way, if you enjoy today’s 15-Minute Music Lesson, you’ll LOVE the 15-Minute Music Lessons online course.
- A full music lesson plan about birds in classical music, focusing on the piece “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens
- Links to listen to the music and learn about musical concepts and the composer
- 4 Notebooking Pages for your kids to do while learning about the music
- Resources you can get at the library, etc. to further your studies
- A list of 25 more classical pieces that feature “birds” so you can extend the lesson on birds in classical music if you wish.
You can see this entire lesson over at Only Passionate Curiosity.
In the meantime, download your free printable pack now!
When you download the free printable pack, you’ll receive: