Click here for FREE music lessons:
The 2019 Build Your Bundle Sale is May 15-22! See the Insider Tips to Ace the 2019 Build Your Bundle Homeschool Curriculum Sale here!
The most awesome Homeschool Curriculum Sale of the year is coming on Monday! You are going to love this year’s Build Your Bundle! I can’t give you specifics about the products in the sale, but I can tell you this:
- The Sale runs Monday 5/22 through 5/30
- The pre-built bundle categories include Character Building, Charlotte Mason, Early Learning, Elementary (4 different bundles), Upper Grades (2 different bundles), Ellen McHenry, Hands of a Child, A Journey Through Learning, Mystery Bundle, Thematic Units, Brother & Sister, Homemaking, Healthy Families, Homeschool Helps, Special Needs, and Unit Studies.
- Some of the contributors participating are Me!, Brookdale House, BiblioPlan, Bright Ideas Press, Enrichment Studies, Grammar Galaxy Books, Grapevine Studies, Homeschooling With Dyslexia, How Great Thou ART, Kitchen Stewardship, Knowledge Press, Maestro Classics, Master Books, Notebooking Pages, Not Consumed, Raising Real Men, Special Needs Homeschooling, TruthQuest History, The Crafty Classroom, Tapestry of Grace, Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett, The Charlotte Mason Way, The Old Schoolhouse, and 1+1+1=1.
- There are 3 different Build Your OWN bundle options, so you can get an incredible deal getting exactly the products you want
- SUBJECTS included are math, music, language arts, preschool, high school science, Spanish, art, lapbooks, Bible studies, etc.
- One winner will win all 20 bundles! Worth over $4000!
- One winner will win a Premium Build Your OWN Bundle of Five Products of your choice
- Entrants will earn 5 points for each referral who enters using their referral URL
- If an entrant refers a friend who wins – they BOTH win
- Everyone who enters will get a coupon good off a Build Your OWN Bundle
- Every entrant receives a coupon code for when the sale is live!
- The coupon code will ONLY be available to giveaway entrants until the giveaway closes Monday morning (right before the sale starts).
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)